The Mind is Torn

 I have not written.....maybe I shouldn't even be writing. The signals have been sent. When do I listen to them and just stop....I don't know that my heart will ever give up. Not sending me a simple text on my birthday was a message. What you don't say sometimes speaks louder than what you do say. I was listening to a course today in the Self Healers group. Heart Conscious Communication Q & A with Nicole. She talked about asking the person with whom you wish to communicate with what I can do to make them more safe. I guess that would be for people who wish to try and not avoid. Maybe someday you can share with me how I can make you feel more safe. My own abandonment voices scream at me to give up....to stop trying. Sometimes I wish my heart would listen.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From My Heart to Yours

Counseling you are Welcome to Join